Servicing & Maintenance
Keeping your vehicle in top shape is our priority, and we recommend treating your car like another member of the family. Keep your Mercedes-Benz running smoother, longer with us, and not just by the standard scheduled maintenance.
A Well Maintained European Car Can Go For 250,000 Miles Or More Without Ever Experiencing A Breakdown.
Follow These Rules For Perfect Automobile Maintenance & Oil Change
An oil change and car condition inspection is the most important car maintenance procedure you can do for your Mercedes Benz.
Combine that with manufacturer's scheduled maintenance and your car will run to perfection for many, many years.
- Changing synthetic oil every 5,000 miles.
- Changing brake fluid every 20,000 or 2 years.
- Changing transmission fluid every 40,000 miles or 4 years.
- Do scheduled maintenance & check-ups every 10,000 miles.
Keeping your vehicle in the best condition requires staying on top of maintenance and inspection. With us at Miami Benz, you get a free full inspection with your scheduled maintenance for potential issues before they happen. These would be some of the things our technicians would look at:-
- Power train inspection to make sure everything is sealed and in proper working condition.
- Front and rear end suspension.
- Full brake inspection.
- Air conditioning & heating system.
- Electrical system to wipers, interior illumination, all signals and seat functions.
- Full computer read out.
Don’t wait until you have a huge problem to get your car looked at, come by today and we can help keep your car running at its optimal condition.